- Trump on the health care vote: ‘I hope that it’s going to all work out’ March 22, 2017
- Franken calls Gorsuch dissent in trucker case ‘absurd’ March 21, 2017
- Puerto Rico governor, bondholders divided on PREPA deal March 22, 2017
- Biden rallies Democrats against GOP health care bill March 22, 2017
- 5 Health Risks of Breast Implants March 23, 2017
- Here's Why Chrissy Metz Doesn't Want Her 'This Is Us' Character's Weight Loss to Be So Easy March 23, 2017
- Survivors recount Ghana tree fall tragedy that killed 20 March 20, 2017
- Breast Implants: Update – Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) March 21, 2017
- Meals on Wheels receives massive donations following proposed budget cut. Will it matter? March 19, 2017
- Natural Remedies to Treat Incontinence March 20, 2017
Abortion is the expulsion of the fetus or embryo from the uterus which causes its death. Abortion can be deliberate or due to some clinical complications related to pregnancy. The term abortion includes both natural miscarriages as well as artificially induced abortions.
What are the different types of abortions?
Abortions can be of many types such as: –
Health risks associated with abortion: -
There is a lot of health problems associated with abortions for both spontaneous as well as surgical ones. In case of surgical abortions the woman can suffer from a perforated uterus or perforated bladder, complete sterility, septic shock and even death. The health risks related to abortion depends on the stage of pregnancy when the abortion is performed. Higher the embryonic stage, greater would be the risks associated with it. In addition to this health risks due to abortion also depends on the surgical skill and experience of the surgeon who is performing the operation. It is extremely important that the person visits a gynecologist who is expert in performing surgical abortions in order to prevent health hazards associated with abortions.