- Vice President Pence downplays concerns over disruptions to health care February 23, 2017
- Spicer says angry town halls are hybrid of upset people and professional protesters February 22, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 18, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- US used depleted uranium rounds in anti-IS air strikes: military February 16, 2017
- Older women reduce their endometrial cancer risk with weight loss February 15, 2017
- U.S. healthcare costs to escalate over next decade: government agency February 15, 2017
- US report: Trend of rising health care spending back to stay February 15, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
Abortion is the expulsion of the fetus or embryo from the uterus which causes its death. Abortion can be deliberate or due to some clinical complications related to pregnancy. The term abortion includes both natural miscarriages as well as artificially induced abortions.
What are the different types of abortions?
Abortions can be of many types such as: –
Health risks associated with abortion: -
There is a lot of health problems associated with abortions for both spontaneous as well as surgical ones. In case of surgical abortions the woman can suffer from a perforated uterus or perforated bladder, complete sterility, septic shock and even death. The health risks related to abortion depends on the stage of pregnancy when the abortion is performed. Higher the embryonic stage, greater would be the risks associated with it. In addition to this health risks due to abortion also depends on the surgical skill and experience of the surgeon who is performing the operation. It is extremely important that the person visits a gynecologist who is expert in performing surgical abortions in order to prevent health hazards associated with abortions.