- Paris station panic as man arrested with knife April 22, 2017
- Myths about Narcolepsy Debunked April 23, 2017
- Virginia governor: Man is guilty, but shouldn't be executed April 21, 2017
- Obama's photographer takes down Sarah Palin with one very classy Instagram photo April 21, 2017
- Not Guilty by Reason of Brain Tumors? April 20, 2017
- Instant Thigh Lift? April 17, 2017
- When artists are on the frontlines – of peace April 15, 2017
- Mexico to extradite accused gunman to U.S. for 'Fast and Furious' slaying April 13, 2017
- Nigeria seizes $43 million cash stash in Lagos house April 13, 2017
- 15 of Kristen Bell's Funniest Quotes About Motherhood April 13, 2017
Acne is one of the most common problems faced by teen-agers. This disease is mostly prevalent among the people aging between ten to forty years. In cases of women, acne is a rare case and is generally seen to develop in their mid-to-late 20s.
Acne can appear in the following ways:
• congested pores
• whiteheads, • Cysts otherwise known as deep pimples.
What are the causes of Acne:
There a number of reasons that causes acne. This disease primarily occurs when oil glands especially around the stage of puberty when it is stimulated by the male hormones from the adrenal glands of both sexes. Oil is a natural substance that is responsible for keeping the skin smooth due to constant lubrication. However in certain cases the cells situated close to the surface of the skin often blocks the openings of the sebaceous glands causing a build-up of oil underneath. This accumulated oil stimulates the bacteria to multiply and causing the inflammation of the surrounding tissues.
Other sources of Acne:
Most other common sources of getting acne are:
• Food- usually referring to junk foods.
• Heredity- this is a rare case and cannot be held as a definite reason for acne.
• Dirt- Individuals with more oily skin are worst affected by dirt
Medical: A dermatologist usually suggests these medications in treating acne;
• Oral antibiotics
• Oral contraceptives
• Chemical peels
Manual techniques includes cosmetics, facials and pore strips that are useful in keeping the mouths of the pores clean and dirt free, thereby reducing the possibilities of acne. Washing one’s face regularly with clean water is probably one of the easiest and the best ways of avoiding acne.