- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Vice President Pence downplays concerns over disruptions to health care February 23, 2017
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns February 21, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Blind cleric behind 1990s terror plots dies in US prison February 18, 2017
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 18, 2017
- 3 arrested in NKorean's death in Malaysia; autopsy completed February 16, 2017
- U.S. healthcare costs to escalate over next decade: government agency February 15, 2017
Not many among us are aware of the generic name phentermine but a mention of Adipex-P rings a distant bell in no time. Yes, this is the same one that falls into the drug class called anorectics, used for decreasing appetite. It is a nervous system stimulator that changes the level of serotonin in the brain, but also gives rise to amphetamines-like effects including elevated blood pressure levels and faster heart beats other than a rare fatal lung disorder called pulmonary hypertension.
Adipex is available in 30mg and 37.5mg tablet forms and must be stored in a tight container at room temperature. This short- term drug is a ready treatment for obesity; together with a balanced diet and fenfluramine over longer spans have resulted in favorable, long-term weight loss remedies.
Use of Adipex is discouraged if a person is suffering from glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, psychotic illnesses and high blood pressure. Those into psychoactive drugs and alcohol must also avoid its consumption. If stopped abruptly, Adipex can cause withdrawal symptoms, which show up in forms of fatigue and depression. The chemical, Phentermine is a potentially addictive one;
thus, patients with problems in cardiac rhythm must also avoid its usage.
Side effects of Adipex include diarrhea, a dried mouth, constipation and tastelessness in mouth; at certain times impotence, palpitations, high blood pressure and faster heart rates. The Central nervous system may also get over-stimulated and cause insomnia, restlessness, tremor and dizziness. As a result, it may impair the normal thought process and reflexes and may become habit-forming making it a drug of abuse.
Overall Adipex is an excellentdrug which is used for decreasing appetite. And it a
drug which is widely available in any drug store.