- Takata pleads guilty in air bag scandal, agrees to pay $1B February 27, 2017
- Uber executive quits for not disclosing prior sexual harassment allegation – Recode February 27, 2017
- Trump receives plan for ramped-up ISIS war February 27, 2017
- Exposure to Bacteria, Fungi, and Viruses Could Influence Childhood Asthma Risk February 24, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Jerk alligator steals a huge fish off a little boy's line February 26, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
The medicine called Albuterol is commonly used to treat bronchospasm characterized by wheezing or shortness of breath. These conditions are associated with reversible airway disease like asthma which can be reduced with the use of Albuterol. Albuterol works on the mechanism of relaxing muscles along the airways in order to improve the breathing in an individual.
Things to be remembered before taking Albuterol:
An individual before taking Albuterol must make sure he is not suffering from the following:
• Any kind of heart disease or high blood pressure
• Difficulties in swallowing
• Liver related disease
• Kidney problems
• Any kind of seizure orders or epilepsy.
Even though persons suffering from these ailments should avoid the use of these
medicines, in some cases they might be used on consulting a doctor.
Ways of taking Albuterol:
Any kind of overdose of this medicine can have harmful effects on the person taking it. Therefore Albuterol users having these liquid medicines should use a special dose measuring spoon or cup that ensures proper amounts of intake. When taken in the form of tablets, they should be swallowed as a whole instead of breaking or crushing them into finer parts. Patients unable to gain any benefits from the use of these medicines should consult a doctor before further usage.
Commonly observed side effects of Albuterol:
The otherwise beneficial drug called Albuterol has a number of side effects as well. These are:
• State of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness or lightheadedness
• Nervousness or tremor
The use of these medicines may cause other side effects other than the ones mentioned above. Therefore one must seek immediate medical help in case he or
she is suffering from these bothersome stages due to the use of Albuterol.