- Faraday Future Will Race the FF91 Against Tesla at Pikes Peak This Year February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Murder in Malaysia shows North Korea reckless, bolder: South Korea PM February 19, 2017
- Malaysia arrests North Korean man as row over Kim Jong Nam's death escalates February 18, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- Older women reduce their endometrial cancer risk with weight loss February 15, 2017
- Trump administration proposes stricter Obamacare rules February 15, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
Amoxil is a type of antibiotic that fights the bacteria in the body. The medication is used to treat infections in the body caused by bacteria. These infections can be an ear infection, gonorrhea, pneumonia or salmonella infection. Amoxil may be used with other medication such as Prevacid.
Information you should know
Do not take Amoxil if you are allergic to penicillin antibiotics such as oxacillin, penicillin or ampicillin. Also tell your doctor if you are allergic to other medications as well such as Ceftin, Keflex and Duricef. Consult your doctor if you are suffering from aliments such as asthma. Consult your doctor if you are taking birth control pills as Amoxil may render these pills ineffective. Do continue to take the medication even if you start to feel better. Also do not give this medication to another person who is experiencing the same symptoms as you.
You may start suffering from diarrhea when you take Amoxil. You can call your doctor if your excreta has blood in it.
Instructions for dosage
You should take Amoxil exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take the medication in larger or lesser amounts than prescribed by the doctor. You can also read the instructions on the prescription label. Do not stop taking the medication just because you are feeling better. Take Amoxil with a glass full of water. You can take the medication with or without food. Shake the oral suspension before you take the dose. You can measure the dose with a measuring cup. You can take the dose directly or you can mix it with other liquid such as water, fruit juice or ginger ale. Drink the mixture as soon as you have made it.
The chewable tablet has to be chewed well. It won’t dissolve in your mouth straight away. Place the tablet in two teaspoons of water and let it dissolve. When the tablet breaks apart, you can drink the solution. Store the medication at room.
temperature away from direct moisture and sunlight
If you miss the dose
Take the missed dose when you remember it. If it is time for your next dose, then don’t take the missed dose and continue with your normal dose. Do not take double dose of the medicine to make up for your missed dose.
If you overdose
If you take excess medication and you experience symptoms such as skin rash or behavior changes, then you should seek medical help immediately.
Serious side effects of Amoxil include body ache, fever, agitation, jaundice and diarrhea. Less serious side effects include headache, vomiting, nausea and