- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- 3 arrested in NKorean's death in Malaysia; autopsy completed February 16, 2017
- FDA Approves Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis February 14, 2017
- Trump to Netanyahu: Hold back on settlements February 15, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
- Gilead challenges GSK with strong HIV drug data February 14, 2017
- Actelion, being bought by J&J, says full year core net income rose 27 percent February 14, 2017
Rheumatoid Arthritis can be a long and painful enduring disease that affects the joints of an individual. It is usually the elderly that suffers from Rheumatoid arthritis but there are isolated cases of younger people who do suffer from it as well. It is a disease where the immune system attacks the joints, thus causing the inflammation and the pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis. This disease can eventuality result to loss of movement and destruction of the joints.
Although there are more cases of rheumatoid arthritis concerning joints in the fingers, knees and other limbs, there are also cases that it can affect the lungs, heart, skin, blood vessels and muscles. Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are inflammation, swelling of the soft tissue and involvement of several other joints. Usually, in rheumatoid arthritis, there is always a case of inflammation which is a sure sign of the disease.
In regards to rheumatism, Arava is a drug that is specially designed to improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It is the first isoxazol derivative that has been approved to treat rheumatoid arthritis. These symptoms include tenderness of the
joints and joint swelling.
Araya use and advantages:
* The advantage of Arava (leflunomide) is that while it has the ability to relieve symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
* It can help slow down the progression of joint damage.
* Arava can help alleviate and treat practically all stage of the adult forms of rheumatoid arthritis.
* It can also be used in tandem with other medicines to treat the pain and inflammation brought about by the disease.
On one hand, there are other drugs used to treat the inflammation and pains of rheumatoid arthritis that are compatible with Arava are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, salicylates and aspirin. Prior to you receiving Araya prescription, it is important that you communicate with your medical practitioner your current situation:
* you have an alcohol problem
* you are pregnant or trying to
* you are breastfeeding
* you are suffering from high blood pressure
* you have kidney, liver or lung diseases
* any allergies you might have, an immune deficiency, cancer and even a slight fever or an infection.
Arava is currently available as an oral medication. Doctor strongly suggests taking these tablets with a drink of water. It is recommended that patients take some food or even just drink milk when taking the tablets. In other words, it is not
recommended taking Arava on an empty stomach.