- Man Who Pleaded Guilty to Murdering 15-Month-Old Baby Gets 60 Years in Prison February 27, 2017
- Uber executive quits for not disclosing prior sexual harassment allegation – Recode February 27, 2017
- Exposure to Bacteria, Fungi, and Viruses Could Influence Childhood Asthma Risk February 24, 2017
- FDA Approves Xermelo (telotristat ethyl) as First and Only Oral Treatment for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Jerk alligator steals a huge fish off a little boy's line February 26, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
Cefzil is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by bacteria. Cefzil is known to be a cephalosporin antibiotic. The medication works by impeding on the growth of the wall of the bacteria during its formation. As a result the cell wall gets destroyed thereby killing the bacteria. You should refrain from taking the medication if you are allergic to it or any other antibiotic like Cephalexin.
Discuss with doctor
You should discuss with the doctor in case you are:
• Pregnant or planning to become pregnant soon.
• If you are allergic to certain type of medicines.
• If you have any disorders related to heart or the liver.
• If you had any severe, allergic reaction in the recent past.
Instructions for dosage
You should take the medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor. You can also read the instructions on the label. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Take the medication with food if you experience stomach upsets after taking the medication. Take the medication for the full course of treatment even if you are feeling better. If you miss a dose, take the missed dose when you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then don’t take missed dose and continue with the regular doses. You can take the medication with or without food. If stomach irritation occurs, then take the medication with food. Take Cefzil at the same time
every day as far as possible.
The medication may cause dizziness. Hence it is better not to drive or operate machinery after taking the medication. If you suffer from any symptoms such as stomach cramps or diarrhea then you should contact your doctor immediately. The medication works best against bacteria and not viral infections such as common cold. The medication cannot be used by children who are less than six months old. In case you are pregnant or breast feeding your baby, then you should discuss with your doctor before taking Ceftin as the medicine can pass to the unborn baby or to the born baby through breast milk.
The less severe side effects of Ceftin may include stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea and itching in the genital area. The serious side effects include swelling of the
mouth, tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing and infection in the vagina.