- GOP intelligence panel chair: Flynn did U.S. a ‘big favor’ February 27, 2017
- Bright lava lights up Sicilian sky as Mount Etna erupts February 28, 2017
- Uber executive quits for not disclosing prior sexual harassment allegation – Recode February 27, 2017
- The statement-making guests Trump and Democrats are bringing to his big speech to Congress February 28, 2017
- Trump receives plan for ramped-up ISIS war February 27, 2017
- Are Plant Proteins Complete Proteins? February 25, 2017
- FDA Approves Xermelo (telotristat ethyl) as First and Only Oral Treatment for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- Donald Trump has tweeted about the Oscars a lot February 26, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
Cocaine is a narcotic substance that is derived from the leaves of the coca plant and it gets the name Cocaine from the coca plant. Nobody really knows since when cocaine is being used. It is a strong stimulant to the. It acts as a stimulant of the central nervous as well as an appetite suppressant, which in turn leads to euphoric sense of happiness and feel like having a lot of energy. It is often used for recreation purposes and since the process of making cocaine is very dangerous, a gram of cocaine may cost you a fortune. Like everything available in this world there are both positive as well as negative effects Cocaine is also used as a topical anesthetic specifically for ENT surgeries.
The possession or cultivation or distribution is illegal in almost all the parts of the world. They can be cultivated only for medicinal purposes under the supervision of a regulatory authority. It is a crime to sell or buy this drug and is punishable by death in some countries where there is zero tolerance for drug trafficking. Inspite of all checks and balances the rate of consumption of cocaine continues to increase day by day and is is in lot of demand at parties without supervision.
Color Of Cocaine
The color of cocaine depends on several factors that include the origin of the cocaine, the method of preparation either with sodium bicarbonate or ammonia and the presence of impurities, but usually they are pearl white in color. Pure cocaine is very hard to find and the color could range from white to a yellowish cream to a light brown. Cocaine is usually spiked with baking soda, which has a similar appearance, just to increase its weight and sometimes codeine and amphetamines are added to give the same like the cocaine, so you can never tell if the cocaine is real or not unless and until you are an expert. The texture of cocaine can range
form extremely oily to hard, almost crystalline in appearance.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is one of the most often used therapy for cocaine addicts, it is usually combined with Motivational Therapy (MT) and in research it has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that it is very effective in treating drug and alcohol addictions.
Currently Cocaine vaccines are on trial and they are known to stop undesirable
effects from the drug.