- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- ‘A Serbian Trap’: Freezing conditions in Belgrade are not the biggest problem for refugees in Belgrade February 21, 2017
- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- US vice president visits former Nazi concentration camp February 19, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Plane carrying 5 people hits Australian shopping mall February 21, 2017
- Nigeria urges AU to intervene over 'SAfrica killings' February 20, 2017
- Democrat member of FEC to make early exit: NYT February 19, 2017
Effexor is the brand name for Venlafaxine which is a drug in the class of antidepressants. Effexor affects the chemical makeup of the brain to develop from imbalances that causes anxiety and depression. Effexor is a drug that is primarily used to treat major manic disorders such anxiety and panic disorder brought about by stress.
Dealing with Anxiety and Depression
Anxiety and depression are becoming for people who fail to succeed in coping with stress. Different people normally deal with different life pressures caused by a hectic and fast paced lifestyle. However, some people suffer from the effects of stress that might push them over the edge. Therefore, they turn to Effexor and other antidepressants to relieve them from the effects of stressful activities. Effexor can be a highly dangerous drug for people with manic and suicidal tendencies. There are some cases of sever depression that may be hard to get through for certain individuals. It is important that they do not use Effexor only for relieving their plight. Instead, Effexor should be used to get a better handle of your hectic lifestyle. Right after starting with the medication, your doctor will require you to visit him regularly to assess the progress of treatment and to make
sure no side effects occurred.
Warnings in Taking Effexor
If you encounter worsening symptoms of panic disorders, anxiety, mood or behavior changes, sleeping trouble, and hyperactivity, call your doctor immediately. While Effexor is an effective drug it can also cause patients to be overly aggressive, restless, agitated, and hostile to the people around him. It is important that you don’t stop taking Effexor until your doctor recommends it. Doing so might give you damaging side effects.
Before taking Effexor, make sure that you are cleared by your doctor. Doctors will rigorously check on your medical history and establish your current physical condition before clearing you to take Effexor. Patients with manic disorders, cirrhosis, kidney problems, heart disease, glaucoma, seizures, high cholesterol, and clotting disorder should not take Effexor. In addition your family or loved ones should be consulted before taking in Effexor. This way, there can be more observant of any mood swing or behavior changes that can be caused by the medicine.
If you forgot to take in Effexor at the proper time, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for your next dosage, do not replace the missed dosage by taking in another dose. This might lead to over dosage which can
be very harmful to you.
EFFEXOR NEWS HIGHLIGHTS