- US used depleted uranium rounds in anti-IS air strikes: military February 16, 2017
- Older women reduce their endometrial cancer risk with weight loss February 15, 2017
- Feds warned White House about Flynn, Russia February 14, 2017
- Lundbeck gives up on Alzheimer’s drug, rival to Axovant pill February 8, 2017
- Cash may get more mothers to breastfeed babies February 6, 2017
- Records reveal details of South Carolina church gunman’s mental health February 2, 2017
- EPA illegally yanked mercury rule after Trump inauguration: lawsuit February 1, 2017
- Menopause: anti-inflammatory diet could help prevent fractures and boost bone health January 30, 2017
- Skipping breakfast may be bad for your heart, doctors say January 31, 2017
- 16 attorneys general decry immigration order January 29, 2017
Estroven is a dietary supplement that’s available in the form of caplets. It chiefly comprises of phytoestrogen producing ingredients like Vitamin E; Thiamin; Riboflavin; Niacin; Vitamin B-6 Folate; Vitamin B-12; Calcium; Selenium; Estroven Calming Herbal Blend; Magnolia bark extract; Isoflavones and Black cohosh root besides cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (natural mineral source), vanilla and caramel color. Estroven, an all-natural supplement, helps restoring the balance of estrogen levels in females without forcing its natural production rate within the body.
Information you should know
Estroven is a dietary supplement comprising natural ingredients that help to reduce physical and psychological stress resulting from perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause related hormonal imbalances. These ingredients are Phyto Estrogens (Vitamin E; Thiamin; Riboflavin; Niacin; Vitamin B-6 Folate; Vitamin B-12; Calcium; Selenium; Estroven Calming Herbal Blend; Magnolia bark extract; Isoflavones; Black cohosh root, Boron), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (natural mineral source), vanilla and caramel color. However, intake of Estroven is discouraged to pregnant women or those who are breastfeeding or are trying to conceive. It is only ment for women experiencing early climacteric symptoms; significantly reduced vasomotor symptoms and hormone-related irritability; restful sleep; bone and cardiovascular protection. No major side effects of Estroven have been reported till now apart from slight stomach disorders occurring during the first few days of the beginning
of its intake.
Estroven’s herbal blend is a natural calming agent that helps in relaxing the stressed system for a complete rest. The other ingredients act as follows:
* Soy Isoflavones come from soybeans, the natural and very rich sources for isoflavones, one of the types of phytoestrogens.
* Standardized Black Cohosh also supplies natural phytoestrogens that has been proven to reduce hot flashes.
* Calcium lays the basis for strong bones while Boron aids in calcium absorption.
* Natural Vitamin E, B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid play an integral role to support an overall good cardiovascular health.
* The other B Vitamins like Thiamin (B-1), riboflavin (B-2), and niacin (B-3) transform carbohydrates present in diet into energy.
However, unlike other similar supplements, Estroven is devoid of any artificial dye; artificial colorations; preservatives and flavors. It has also been found not to include yeast, gluten, wheat or lactose.
Directions for taking Estroven
Estroven is recommended to be administered one caplet every day before bedtime, with food to avoid stomach disorders and for a better absorption of vitamin E and