- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- US vice president visits former Nazi concentration camp February 19, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Plane carrying 5 people hits Australian shopping mall February 21, 2017
- Nigeria urges AU to intervene over 'SAfrica killings' February 20, 2017
- Hundreds of Cubans deported after US immigration status end: Cuba February 18, 2017
- FDA Approves Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis February 14, 2017
- Gilead challenges GSK with strong HIV drug data February 14, 2017
If you are an Asthma patient, perhaps, Foradil offers the best fighting mechanism against the disease. Foradil is an ideal preventive medicine against asthma attacks. The drug acts as a bronchodilator and relaxes the muscles in the airways to improve breathing. Foradil helps in controlling asthma-related symptoms in people who depend on inhalers for relief. The normal dosage is twice daily for people suffering from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Foradil is prescribed for patients above 12 years of age. So, as far as possible, avoid administering the drug to infants and small kids.
It should be remembered that Foradil is an effective preventive medicine and is of no use in case the asthma attack is already under way. Generally, the doctors also do not prescribe Foradil in case you are allergic to any of the contents of the drug, or a diabetic, or an epileptic or thyroid patient, or you are suffering from cardiac disease, including high blood pressure. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before taking the drug. It is highly likely that your doctor won’t recommend Foradil for pregnant or breastfeeding women as it is considered harmful
for the unborn and newly born babies.
Foradil is a prescription drug and should be used only if the doctor prescribes it and strictly according to his prescription or as mentioned in the instructions slip. Foradil capsules are meant to be used only with the Aerolizer inhaler. Do not swallow the capsules with water. Just follow the simple instructions on Aerolizer inhaler. And in case you miss the dose, just forget it. Take the next scheduled dosage on time and never try to compensate with double dosage. It may be harmful. And finally, if you overdose accidentally, immediately seek medical opinion. The symptoms of overdosage include nausea, insomnia, chest pain,
nervousness, irregular heartbeat, fainting or seizures.