- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns February 21, 2017
- These are the world's best beaches 2017: TripAdvisor February 22, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- Trump now owns Obamacare February 15, 2017
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s iffy grasp of autism research February 15, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
Ketek is a type of antibiotic. The drug is used to fight infection in the body. The infection is caused by bacteria. Ketek is normally used to treat the bacterial infection in the lungs. The drug is used for treating sinuses as well.
Information you should know
Ketek should be taken exactly as per the instructions of the doctor. Sometimes the medication may cause serious damage to the liver. In certain cases a patient may also die due to liver failure. In case you experience any symptoms such as loss of appetite, pain in the stomach, dark color of urine or fever, you should consult your doctor immediately. Also you should refrain from taking the medication in case you are taking medicines such as Orap or Propulsid.
Always tell your doctor if you suffer from any allergies side effects after you take Ketek. Always complete the dose of medication as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking the medication just because you feel better. Many people may experience improved symptoms before the full course of taking medication is over.
In case you are allergic to any drugs or if you are experiences diseases such as liver disease, kidney disease, or low amounts of magnesium in your blood, then you should consult your doctor immediately. You should also consult your doctor in case you are pregnant or you are planning for a child. This is because the medication may pass to the unborn child through breast feeding and may prove to be harmful
to the child.
Instructions for taking Ketek
The medication should be taken exactly as per the prescription of the doctor. Do not take more or less of the medication than prescribed. Also do not take the medication for more days than what the doctor has prescribed. Take the medication with a full glass of water. The medication can be taken with or without food. The medication is generally taken once a day and you should take it at a fixed time every day. Do not stop the course in case your symptoms begin to heal before the course of gets over.
If you miss a dose
If you miss a dose, take the medication as soon as you remember it. However, if it time for the next dose then you can skip the missed dose and continue your course as originally scheduled. Do not ever take more medication in order to cover up for the missed dose.
If you overdose
If you overdose, you should take the doctor’s help immediately. The medicine is known not to cause much harm if there are one or two cases of accidental