- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Murder in Malaysia shows North Korea reckless, bolder: South Korea PM February 19, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Malaysia arrests North Korean man as row over Kim Jong Nam's death escalates February 18, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
Klonopin belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to treat seizures and panic disorder. Klonopin works with the chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and are the cause of seizures or symptoms of panic disorder. Klonopin is a prescription drug and must be taken only after proper examination from the doctor. Available in tablet form, Klonopin should be swallowed as a whole tablet with a full glass of water. Another important fact about Klonopin is that it is a habit-forming drug, meaning thereby, that its usage should not be stopped suddenly. Ask your doctor how to gradually stop taking Klonopin when your body no longer requires it.
If you miss the dose, take it within one hour of the scheduled intake. If you are not reminded within this hour, skip that dosage altogether and concentrate on the next dose. Do not indulge in double dosage, as it will only harm the body. In case of double dosage, contact your doctor as soon as possible about the possible
fallouts and remedial action, if required.
You must be cautious if you are on Klonopin. This drug may cause drowsiness, therefore, drive or operate machinery with extreme caution, and if possible, avoid any activity that requires your full concentration. Alcohol should also be avoided as far as possible, as it will only increase the dizziness and hamper the normal functionalities of the body organs. Some other side effects of Klonopin include lack of muscular coordination, constipation, depression, fatigue, memory problems, nervousness and the related problems. Klonopin should not be taken if you are already taking medicine like anti-anxiety, anti-depressants, barbiturates, narcotic pain relievers, sedatives, anti-fungals, Carbamazepine, tranquilizers such as Haldol, Navane, and Thorazine, and other anti-convulsants. Pregnant and
breastfeeding mothers should take Klonopin only upon the advice of their doctors.