- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- ‘Impeach President Bannon’ street art protest takes aim at Trump’s controversial chief strategist February 19, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Murder in Malaysia shows North Korea reckless, bolder: South Korea PM February 19, 2017
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 18, 2017
- Malaysia arrests North Korean man as row over Kim Jong Nam's death escalates February 18, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- 3 arrested in NKorean's death in Malaysia; autopsy completed February 16, 2017
- China carfentanil ban a 'game-changer' for opioid epidemic February 16, 2017
- Older women reduce their endometrial cancer risk with weight loss February 15, 2017
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a major hindering cause for discontent between a man and his partner. And here’s where Levitra comes to the aid of unsatisfying couple. After Viagra and Cialis, Levitra was the third FDA approved drug used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or impotence. The major cause of ED is the lack of blood supply in the penile area. And this lack leads to smaller erections that cannot sexually satisfy the partners. Levitra (Vardenafil HCl) allows the muscles in the penile region to relax, thereby, inducing more blood supply to this region. Resultantly, penis achieves more erection when aroused.
Levitra tablet should be taken just once a day ideally half an hour before the sexual intercourse with your partner. Its effects last for about 6 hours or so. So, you can enjoy the company of your partner for longer duration of time. Allow 24 hours to pass before taking another dose of Levitra because the drug tends to stay longer in the body. It doesn’t matter if you take Levitra with or without food. However, preferably, the drug should be taken with a full glass of water. Levitra is
not an aphrodisiac and it works only when the body and mind are sexually aroused.
Prescription-wise, you are prohibited to take Levitra if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. The combination of Levitra and nitrate drugs could cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or heart attack. Some of the side effects after using Levitra include dizziness, numbness, tingling in arms, chest, arms, neck, or jaw during intercourse, irregular heartbeat, vision changes, shortness of breath etc. If the symptoms persist and cause discomfort, immediately cease further use of Levitra and seek out medical
help at the earliest.