- Trump on the health care vote: ‘I hope that it’s going to all work out’ March 22, 2017
- Trump fumes before Comey testimony: ‘No evidence’ I colluded with Russia March 20, 2017
- Survivors recount Ghana tree fall tragedy that killed 20 March 20, 2017
- Array BioPharma Announces Withdrawal of NDA for Binimetinib Monotherapy for the Treatment of NRAS-Mutant Melanoma March 18, 2017
- FDA Approves Xadago (safinamide) as an Add-On Treatment for Patients with Parkinson’s Disease March 21, 2017
- FDA Approves Juvéderm Vollure XC for Correction of Facial Wrinkles and Folds in Adults March 20, 2017
- A catalogue of terror in France March 19, 2017
- How to Take Care of Yourself When You Have the Flu March 20, 2017
- Man killed after trying to grab soldier’s gun at Paris airport March 18, 2017
- Absorb GT1 Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS) by Abbott Vascular: Letter to Health Care Providers – FDA Investigating Increased Rate of Major Adverse Cardiac Events March 18, 2017
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a major hindering cause for discontent between a man and his partner. And here’s where Levitra comes to the aid of unsatisfying couple. After Viagra and Cialis, Levitra was the third FDA approved drug used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction or impotence. The major cause of ED is the lack of blood supply in the penile area. And this lack leads to smaller erections that cannot sexually satisfy the partners. Levitra (Vardenafil HCl) allows the muscles in the penile region to relax, thereby, inducing more blood supply to this region. Resultantly, penis achieves more erection when aroused.
Levitra tablet should be taken just once a day ideally half an hour before the sexual intercourse with your partner. Its effects last for about 6 hours or so. So, you can enjoy the company of your partner for longer duration of time. Allow 24 hours to pass before taking another dose of Levitra because the drug tends to stay longer in the body. It doesn’t matter if you take Levitra with or without food. However, preferably, the drug should be taken with a full glass of water. Levitra is
not an aphrodisiac and it works only when the body and mind are sexually aroused.
Prescription-wise, you are prohibited to take Levitra if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. The combination of Levitra and nitrate drugs could cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or heart attack. Some of the side effects after using Levitra include dizziness, numbness, tingling in arms, chest, arms, neck, or jaw during intercourse, irregular heartbeat, vision changes, shortness of breath etc. If the symptoms persist and cause discomfort, immediately cease further use of Levitra and seek out medical
help at the earliest.