- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- China carfentanil ban a 'game-changer' for opioid epidemic February 16, 2017
- FDA Approves Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis February 14, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
- Gilead challenges GSK with strong HIV drug data February 14, 2017
- China, India account for half world’s pollution deaths in 2015: study February 14, 2017
- U.S. Representatives vote against D.C. assisted suicide law February 13, 2017
- Marathon pauses Duchenne drug launch amid price outcry February 13, 2017
Lexapro belongs to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) category of drugs and is used to treat anxiety and depression. Lexapro is a prescription drug and should be taken only after proper prescription by a qualified doctor. You may come across many online vendors selling popular drugs like Lexapro. Doctors will tell you to avoid buying these drugs from the Internet. If you do want to try out the Internet purchase of Lexapro, make sure that the online dealer is a genuine one and the drug delivered at your doorstep is genuine one. As things stand, online pharmacies are not allowed to operate from the US.
Before your doctor prescribes Lexapro, tell him about your recent ailments and medicines you took or are taking. Lexapro is strictly not prescribed in case you are using an MAO inhibitor such as Isocarboxazid (Marplan), Tranylcypromine (Parnate), Phenelzine (Nardil), Rasagiline (Azilect), or Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam). After you have ceased the usage of Lexapro, wait for at least 14 days before taking an MAO inhibitor. For pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, the usage as well as the stoppage of Lexapro depends on the advise of doctor. Do seek an immediate opinion from your doctor if you’ve become pregnant while you are taking
Generally, Lexapro is well tolerated by the body. However, it is not free from some known side effects. Some of these include anxiety, panic attacks, mood disorder, trouble sleeping, suicidal thoughts, seizure, tremors, agitation, confusion, sweating and the like. These may seem serious side effects but are observed only in fraction of the cases worldwide. And in most of these cases, the side effects disappear quickly. However, if they don’t vanish quickly, don’t hesitate to approach your doctor for remedial measures. The doctor should also be sought in
case of over dosage of the drug.