MDMA – Ecstacy
- Trump supporters rip Hollywood, gleefully celebrate #Oscarfail February 27, 2017
- Bright lava lights up Sicilian sky as Mount Etna erupts February 28, 2017
- The statement-making guests Trump and Democrats are bringing to his big speech to Congress February 28, 2017
- Five things to listen for in Trump’s big speech February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Xermelo (telotristat ethyl) as First and Only Oral Treatment for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- Donald Trump has tweeted about the Oscars a lot February 26, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Nokia relaunches iconic 3310 mobile model February 26, 2017
- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
MDMA is also known as ecstasy. Ecstasy is a recreational drug which is very popular at pubs and rave parties. It causes hallucination and other stimulant effects in the user. The drug was first developed in Germany as an appetite suppressant but the drug’s hallucinating effect has made it very popular amongst the masses. The drug may be widely used in many nightclubs and all night parties where the users feel an all time high and can go on dancing till the wee hours of the morning.
The drug is normally available in tablet form. The drug is taken by mouth with or without water. The tablets come in different colors and also have the tablets generally have a logo. Some of the most common logos used are smiley faces, symbols and characters. Some of the tablets also have the logos of big corporations such as Mercedes and Nike.
Normally the drug is used by teenagers and adults. High school teenagers have also used the drug. The drug is not very expensive as a result of which its demand is more. The average price of a tablet ranger anywhere between $20 and $30. The drug is often used night clubs, techno parties and also used in private parties at
home as well as high school and college campuses.
The hallucinating and stimulating effects can last anywhere between 4 and 6 hours. The drug can lead to feeling of confusion, anxiety, depression and sleeplessness. Prolonged use of the drug may lead to sweating, blurred vision, nausea and clenching of teeth. The drug is also known for increased blood pressure and heart rate. Ecstasy users also have the risk of dehydration as well as heart and kidney failure in the long run.
The most common name of the drug is Ecstasy. However it is also called by other names such as XTC and Adam.
The drug is illegal
Because of its addictive properties and the long term effects that it can have on the body, the drug has been declared by all countries. The drug also does not serve any medical purpose. Hence it is better that the teens understand right from the beginning not to fall in the vicious cycle and get addicted to the drug. In the
long run it can take a heavy toll on one’s health.