- Trump bashes FBI for being ‘totally unable’ to stop leaks February 24, 2017
- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders February 21, 2017
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns February 21, 2017
- ‘Impeach President Bannon’ street art protest takes aim at Trump’s controversial chief strategist February 19, 2017
- US vice president visits former Nazi concentration camp February 19, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 18, 2017
- Hundreds of Cubans deported after US immigration status end: Cuba February 18, 2017
We collect email addresses for the following purposes:
- Sending email newsletters and offers, which you explicitly opt in to receive.
- Sending automated notifications that you explicitly request.
- Sending administrative notices regarding the site and/or your account.
We do not resell email addresses to a third party. Your email address will never intentionally be displayed on the web site or revealed publicly in any way. If you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” that allows us to store small bits of information on your computer, which are then sent back to us on every subsequent visit. Cookies allow you to register, log in, and maintain preferences and settings. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are, unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information. The use of advertising cookies sent by third-party servers is standard in the Internet industry. You may also receive cookies from our advertisers and affiliate partners.
Standard traffic data is collected by our webservers to help us improve the performance of our site by letting us know how many visitors come to our site each day and what pages are most popular. This data includes the visitor’s domain name or IP address, the type of browser used (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the referring link (such as google.com, aol.com or yahoo.com). This general traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers and business partners. No one will be able to identify you or contact you based on this aggregated data.