- Obama's photographer takes down Sarah Palin with one very classy Instagram photo April 21, 2017
- US Aircraft Carrier to NKorea? Trump Admin. Sends Mixed Messages April 18, 2017
- NASA finds key ingredients for life pouring out of Saturn's icy moon Enceladus April 13, 2017
- Sean Spicer Throws In the Towel April 13, 2017
- The Trump Admin's Incoherent Foreign Policy April 10, 2017
- FDA Advisory Committee Discusses Biologics License Application (BLA) for Nonacog Beta Pegol for the Treatment of People with Hemophilia B April 3, 2017
- Top Mexican official said to tip drug cartel about probe April 5, 2017
- Would You Pay for a Stranger's Breast Implants? April 7, 2017
- Allergies 411: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Allergies under Control around the Clock April 5, 2017
- With Trump approval, Pentagon expands warfighting authority April 1, 2017
We collect email addresses for the following purposes:
- Sending email newsletters and offers, which you explicitly opt in to receive.
- Sending automated notifications that you explicitly request.
- Sending administrative notices regarding the site and/or your account.
We do not resell email addresses to a third party. Your email address will never intentionally be displayed on the web site or revealed publicly in any way. If you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” that allows us to store small bits of information on your computer, which are then sent back to us on every subsequent visit. Cookies allow you to register, log in, and maintain preferences and settings. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are, unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information. The use of advertising cookies sent by third-party servers is standard in the Internet industry. You may also receive cookies from our advertisers and affiliate partners.
Standard traffic data is collected by our webservers to help us improve the performance of our site by letting us know how many visitors come to our site each day and what pages are most popular. This data includes the visitor’s domain name or IP address, the type of browser used (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the referring link (such as google.com, aol.com or yahoo.com). This general traffic data may be shared with potential advertisers and business partners. No one will be able to identify you or contact you based on this aggregated data.