- Trump bashes FBI for being ‘totally unable’ to stop leaks February 24, 2017
- These are the world's best beaches 2017: TripAdvisor February 22, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Murder in Malaysia shows North Korea reckless, bolder: South Korea PM February 19, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Hong Kong police jailed over attack on democracy protester February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- Trump now owns Obamacare February 15, 2017
- AP, HHMI collaborate on expanded science, health coverage February 15, 2017
Serevent is a type of medication which helps to improve breathing by relaxing the muscles in the air passages. The medication is used to prevent asthma attacks but it cannot be used when there is an asthma attack has already begun. The medication is also used to treat pulmonary diseases such as bronchitis and emphysema.
Information you should know
As mentioned before, the medication should not be taken if the asthma attack has already begun as it does not have any positive effects at that time. You can use other inhalation medicine for the asthma attack. Use the medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Consult your doctor for risks and benefits of Serevent. Do not change the quantity of dose without consulting your doctor. If there is no improvement in condition within a particular period of time, then do consult your doctor. Take the medicine regularly to get long term benefits. Get the prescription refilled well in advance before it gets over. Serevent should not be used for more than six months without consultation with the doctor.
Instructions for dosage
The medication should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Use all the combinations of medicines that the doctor has prescribed you along with Serevent. In case you exercise regularly, then you should take the medication at least 30 minutes before you begin your exercises. The gap between successive doses should not be more than 12 hours. Do not use Serevent for more than six months without consulting your doctor. You can also read the instructions on the prescription label. Get your prescription refilled well before the stock gets finished. Do not stop taking the medication without consulting the doctor just because you feel better. You can discuss the risks and the benefits of the medication with your doctor anytime. Store Serevent in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and moisture. Throw the Diskus device six months after using it.
If you miss a dose
Take Serevent as soon as you remember the missed dose but don’t forget that the next dose should be taken after at least 12 hours. If it is time for the next dose, then don’t take the missed dose and continue with the regular dose. Do not take double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you overdose
You may experience symptoms such as dry mouth, chest pain and tremors if you overdose. If symptoms persist, then call the doctor immediately.