- Uber executive quits for not disclosing prior sexual harassment allegation – Recode February 27, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Jerk alligator steals a huge fish off a little boy's line February 26, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- China, India account for half world’s pollution deaths in 2015: study February 14, 2017
- U.S. Representatives vote against D.C. assisted suicide law February 13, 2017
- ‘No-brainer’ or no-no? Congress split on probing Trump tax returns February 10, 2017
Serzone is a type of medication that is used to treat symptoms of depression and depression itself. The symptoms of depression include loss of interest in the usual activities, feeling of loneliness and anxiety, sleeplessness or sleeping too much as well as changes in appetite.
Information you should know
Do not take Serzone if you are taking other medications such as Orap, Tegretol and Carbatrol. You may experience side effects such as liver problems, stomach pain and yellowing of the eyes. Contact your doctor if these side effects persist. Serzone may result in a feeling of dizziness or drowsiness for a few hours after taking it. Hence refrain from driving a vehicle or operating machinery after taking Serzone. Do not drink alcohol as far as possible as alcohol reduces the effectiveness of the medication.
Instructions for dosage
The medication should be taken exactly as per the prescription of the doctor. The medication should be taken with a glass full of water. Do not stop taking the medication just because you are feeling better. You should store the medication at room temperature away from direct heat and moisture.
If you miss a dose
You can take the medication as soon as you remember. If it time for the next dose then you can skip the missed dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up for your missed dose.
If you overdose
You may experience symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and seizures if you overdose. Consult your doctor if these symptoms persist.
The serious side effects of the medication are liver problem, loss of appetite, yellowness in the eyes, stomach pain. The less serious side effects include dry mouth, upset stomach, constipation and insomnia.