- Trump bashes FBI for being ‘totally unable’ to stop leaks February 24, 2017
- Immigration advocates denounce DHS plan to implement Trump executive orders February 21, 2017
- These are the world's best beaches 2017: TripAdvisor February 22, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Murder in Malaysia shows North Korea reckless, bolder: South Korea PM February 19, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Malaysia arrests North Korean man as row over Kim Jong Nam's death escalates February 18, 2017
- Hong Kong police jailed over attack on democracy protester February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
Spiriva is a type of medication that people have to inhale. The medication is used to broaden the airways that lead to the lungs. Hence the medication is taken by people who suffer from bronchitis and emphysema.
Information you should know
Before you take the medication you should consult your doctor if you are suffering from disorders such as enlarged prostate or obstruction of the bladder. This is because you may not be able to use the medication if you are suffering from any of the conditions mentioned above. Though the medication is used for treating bronchitis, it should not be used when you got a borchospasm. This is because the medication will not be able to help at the time of the attack.
You should take Spiriva exactly as per the doctor’s prescription. Do not use the medication in larger or lesser amounts other than what is prescribed by the doctor. If the medciation does not show positive results within the stipulated time then you can call the doctor.
Instructions for dosage
Use the medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor and do not use the medication in larger or smaller amounts than what is prescribed. You can also read the directions on the label. If the medication does not seem to work, then you can consult your doctor. Use a fast acting medciation than using Spiriva during an attack. The capsules are to be taken only through the inhaling device and not directly through the mouth. In order to gain maximum benefit from this medication, use the medicine regularly. Get your stock refilled well in time before your current prescription gets over. Visit your doctor regulalrly so that he can check whether the medication is working well on you. Keep the temperature at room temperature away from direct heat and moisture.
If you miss a dose
Take the medication as soon as you remember the missed dose. If it is time fof the next dose, then do notr take the missed dose and continue with your regular dose. Do not take a double dose in order to make up for the missed dose.
If you overdose
Overdose of the medication may lead to stomach pain, constipation and redness of the eyes. If any of the symptoms persist, then you can call the doctor.
The serious side effects include swelling of the face, lips and tongue. Not so serious side effects include fast heart beats, blurred vision and stuffy nose.