- Trump bashes FBI for being ‘totally unable’ to stop leaks February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- These are the world's best beaches 2017: TripAdvisor February 22, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- Trump now owns Obamacare February 15, 2017
Tamiflu is also known as Oseltamivir. The medication is used to treat and cure influenza. Tamiflu works by impeding the growth of the virus in the body and also destroying the existing virus. The medication can be given to patients who suffer from flu since two or three days. The medication is known to cure symptoms of flu such as headache, nasal congestion, sore throat and muscle aches.
Information you should know
The mediation comes in tablet form. The medication is to be taken with a glass full of water and it can be taken with or without food. Take the medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not change the dosage of the medication without first consulting your doctor. Also do not take more or less amount of Tamiflu than what is prescribed by the doctor. Consult your doctor if you are taking other over the counter or herbal medications at the time of taking Tamiflu.
Instructions for dosage
Always follow the prescription of the doctor and also read the instructions on the label. Take the medication not less than half an hour before a meal and not less than 5 hours before going to bed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. The medication should not be taken by children who are less than eighteen years of age.
The most common side effects experienced by the patient are tiredness, insomnia, nausea, cold and cough. If any of the above side effects persist for a relatively long time, then you should consult your doctor immediately.
In case of overdose
An accidental overdose may lead to side effect such as swelling of the throat and lips as well as difficulty in breathing. Consult your doctor if these symptoms do not go away within a reasonable amount of time.
If you miss a dose
If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. In case it is time for the next dose, then just skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for your missed dose.
The medication should be stored at room temperature and it should be kept away from direct heat and sunlight. It is advisable to store the medication in cool conditions by keeping it in a refrigerator.