- These are the world's best beaches 2017: TripAdvisor February 22, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- Russia's UN envoy Vitaly Churkin dead at 64 February 20, 2017
- Explosive blog post details ‘abhorrent’ sexism at Uber February 19, 2017
- Nigeria urges AU to intervene over 'SAfrica killings' February 20, 2017
- 'War won't stop us' vow Syria child victims Bana, Abdel February 18, 2017
- Trump's media bias survey sparks online battle between fans and critics February 17, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- Trump now owns Obamacare February 15, 2017
- AP, HHMI collaborate on expanded science, health coverage February 15, 2017
Temazepam is a medication that is used to induce sleep in the patient, especially at night.
Instructions for Dosage
The medication is available in the form of a capsule. The medication can be taken with or without food. Temazepam should be preferably taken at bedtime to get the best positive effect. You can consult your doctor regarding the prescription and also read the directions on the label. Refrain from taking larger or lesser amounts of the medication than prescribed. Also Temazepam can be habit forming. Also if you take a bigger dose or take the medication for a longer time than prescribed, then the effectiveness of the medicine will be reduced. Also do not take the medication for more than 5 weeks. Also do not stop taking the medication suddenly just because the symptoms improve. You may experience symptoms like sleeplessness and irritability if you suddenly stop taking the medication.
Precautions to be followed
If you are allergic to Temazepam or any other medication like Valium, Prosom, etc then you should tell your doctor immediately. Also do tell your doctor if you are taking any prescription or non prescription medications. If you are suffering from or were suffering from disorders such as heart or liver disease, then you should consult your doctor. Do not drive a car or operate any machinery at least for a few hours after taking the medication ad this medication may make you feel dizzy and drowsy. Likewise tell your doctor if you had any surgery done lately and also if you have been taking any tobacco products such as smoking cigarettes.
If you miss a dose
Take the medication as soon as you remember that you have a missed a dose. In case it is already time for the next dose then do not take the missed dose and continue with the regular dose. Do not take a double dose to cover up for the missed dose.
Side effects of the medication may include drowsiness, headache, weakness and dry mouth. Other serious side effects may include severe skin rash, frequent urination and difficulty in speech. Consult your doctor if any of the above symptoms persist.
Instructions for storage
Keep the bottle tightly closed. Also keep the bottle away from children. Store the bottle at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and moisture. If the medicine is outdated then throw it away.