- A Tart Splash Of Vinegar Isn’t Just for Salad August 24, 2016
- Pfizer to buy antibiotics business from AstraZeneca August 24, 2016
- Scientists have figured out how to make wires 60,000x smaller than a human hair August 23, 2016
- Over 14,000 women took Sanofi epilepsy drug despite fetus risk: ministry August 24, 2016
- Dallas police killer showed PTSD symptoms August 24, 2016
- Amgen Provides Update on Status of Parsabiv (Etelcalcetide) NDA Submitted to the U.S. FDA August 24, 2016
- FDA Accepts Clovis Oncology’s NDA for Rucaparib for Priority Review for the Treatment of Advanced Mutant BRCA Ovarian Cancer August 23, 2016
- Doherty settles with ex-managers she said mismanaged money August 22, 2016
- Gum disease linked to heart disease August 23, 2016
- Pfizer boosts cancer drug roster with $14 billion Medivation deal August 22, 2016
The generic name for Tiazac is diltiazem and they are available with the brand names Cartia XT, Cardizem CD, Dilacor XR, Cardizem LA, Cardizem SR, Cartia XT, Cardizem Tiazac, Diltia XT,. Tiazac belongs to a class of drugs known as calcium channel blockers. Tiazac is known to relax the blood vessels and the muscles of the heart.
Warnings Associated With Tiazac
• One should not use the Tiazac if you are having any heart conditions such as AV block or sick sinus syndrome, heart attack or even low blood pressure.
• Take doctors advice before taking Tiazac.
• Tiazac causes side-effects. Do not start or stop taking Tiazac without doctors consultation.
• If you are undergoing treatment for high blood pressure, you need to continue this drug even if you feel fine, as high blood pressure sometimes does not have any symptoms.
• The patient might need a dose adjustment if you are suffering with other medical conditions like sick sinus syndrome, hypertension, etc.
• You might also need to undergo certain special tests to start this drug with drugs for other health problems.
• This medication is very dangerous to the unborn child. Please take advice from your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant if you are taking Tiazac on regular basis.
Usage Of Tiazac:
• Tiazac should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
• One should not take this medication as they wish, they need follow the instructions exactly as directed by the doctor.
• Follow the directions on your prescription label.
• Consult your doctor to check whether you need a dose adjustment for the better results of the drug.
• It is very important to use Tiazac regularly to get the best result.
• To ensure the medication helps you, you should get your blood pressure checked on a regular basis.
• You also need to get your liver and kidney function tests done.
• You should seek immediate medical attention in case you thing that you may have used too much Tiazac, much more than what is prescribed.
• Symptoms of overdose of Tiazac does include weakness, feeling light-headed, weakness, chest pain, feeling light-headed, shortness of breath or fainting.
You should seek emergency help in case you develop any sign of any kind of allergic reaction including swelling in your face, tongue, lips, or throat etc.