- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Ex-Hong Kong leader jailed in fall from 'such a height' February 22, 2017
- As he turns 93, Mugabe dismisses corruption allegations February 21, 2017
- 'War won't stop us' vow Syria child victims Bana, Abdel February 18, 2017
- Despite gov't claims, 'Dreamer' lawyers say gang ties false February 17, 2017
- 12 of the World’s Most Beautiful Waterfalls February 17, 2017
- 3 arrested in NKorean's death in Malaysia; autopsy completed February 16, 2017
- Comprehensive Reverse Shoulder by Zimmer Biomet: Class I Recall – High Fracture Rate February 16, 2017
- FDA Approves Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis February 14, 2017
- Older women reduce their endometrial cancer risk with weight loss February 15, 2017
The other name of Trasylol is also known as Aprotinin and in a branded name it is called as Trasylol. It has been noted on several occasions that this drug may cause some severe reactions and sometimes near fatal reactions such as the hives, itching, rash, difficulty breathing ;swelling of the mouth, tightness in the chest face, lips, or tongue; fast heartbeat; severe low blood pressure; pale skin, loss of consciousness possibly leading to a lack of heartbeat or breathing). The risk is multiplied in patients who had received Trasylol and the risk of fatal allergic reactions would increase in patients who have been previously receiving the Trasylol drug. There is also an element of risk due to the allergic reactions. It has been noted that the risk having a fatal allergic reactions will naturally be greater in patients who have been receiving Trasylol more than once in a 12-month time frame.
Trasylol has been used for the purpose of treating blood loss and also the need for any further blood transfusions in patients who have been undergoing certain types of heart surgeries. The drug Trasylol is a protease inhibitor and it basically functions by reducing the inflammation associated with cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.
In case you are allergic to this drug, then you should completely stop using the drug and the other condition being that you must have received that substance within the last 12 months.
Usage Of Trasylol
• Trasylol should be taken as per the direction of the doctor.
• Always check the label on the medicine for the exact dosage, weight and strength instructions.
• Trasylol is best administered as an intravenous injection and that too in a medical setting.
• In case you miss a dose of the drug then you should contact your personal physician immediately.
• If you have any doubts please clarify it without your health care provider.
• Tests like kidney function and blood clotting tests may be performed while you use Trasylol. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects.
• Trasylol should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
Warnings Of Using Trasylol:
• In case of any side effect you need to consult your personal physician on an urgent basis for the child.
• You can also have severe reaction like swelling of the mouth, decreased urination, difficulty breathing; as well as tightness in the chest
• Trasylol is generally maintained by a health care professional and you keep that drug away from the children’s research.