- Man Who Pleaded Guilty to Murdering 15-Month-Old Baby Gets 60 Years in Prison February 27, 2017
- Five things to listen for in Trump’s big speech February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Xermelo (telotristat ethyl) as First and Only Oral Treatment for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- FDA Expands Indication for Revlimid (lenalidomide) as a Maintenance Treatment for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Following Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (auto-HSCT) February 22, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Jerk alligator steals a huge fish off a little boy's line February 26, 2017
- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
Triamterene is a diuretic water pill that helps would not allow your body to absorb too much of salt and also helps in keeping the potassium levels from falling below normal.
Triamterene is one of the best available treatments for fluid retention in people with CHF, liver cirrhosis or a nephritic syndrome.
The patients having kidney liver urine problems should not take this meditation as it increases the potassium in the blood levels. Before using this medication, better to take advice of a doctor if you have heart or liver disease, diabetes, or a previous history of having kidney stones. Avoid drinking alcohol, too much of salt and unwanted exercise and in hot weather. Follow doctor’s instructions to know the quantity and type of diet
This drug should not be used by patients having complains like heart, liver and having history of stones gout it increases the potassium and blood levels. This medication is known to have serious effect on an unborn baby. There is a possibility that Triamterene may pollute the breast milk and could cause damaging effect to a nursing baby.
How To Use
This medication should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor in correct dose age not in large amount the diagnosis of kidney and liver are compulsory before taking medication. One should take this medication only after eating a meal. In case you under any kind of surgery, the patient has to inform the surgeon about the drug. One should
Always store this medication at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture.
Before taking Triamterene you should let your doctor know if you have any of the below listed symptoms and they are not going away.
• Frequent Urination
Some of the side effects are very serious. So, if you happen to have any of the following symptoms, call your personal doctor right away:
• Difficulty breathing or swallowing
• Rash or hives
• Swelling or tenderness of stomach area
• Upset stomach
• Pain in the upper stomach area
• Rapid pulse
• Muscle weakness or cramps
• Extreme tiredness
• Feelings of numbness, tingling, pricking, burning, or creeping on the skin
• Inability to move arms and legs
• Decreased urination
• Severe thirst
• Yellowing of skin or eyes
• Slow or irregular heartbeat
• Severe dry mouth
• Muscle pain or fatigue