- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Live from CPAC, it’s Bannon and Priebus February 23, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
- EPA chief Pruitt appeals to ‘civility’ but fails to quell environmentalists’ concerns February 21, 2017
- Real leaks bring fake news, Trump says as he blasts media February 16, 2017
- FDA Approves Siliq (brodalumab) for Plaque Psoriasis February 14, 2017
- U.S. healthcare costs to escalate over next decade: government agency February 15, 2017
- Diseased rat urine kills New Yorker in outbreak of rare illness February 15, 2017
- Gilead challenges GSK with strong HIV drug data February 14, 2017
Trimox is used to treat different types of infections that are usually caused by the bacteria that include gonorrhea, bladder infections, and E. coli or salmonella infection. In some patients Trimox drug is used as a combination of an antibiotic called clarithromycin for the treatment of stomach ulcers that are caused by the Helicobacter pylori infection. It basically acts by reducing the acid content in the stomach.
Trimox is known to raise the level of potassium in the blood. This happens more with aged people suffering from diabetes, and kidney disease. If high levels of potassium are left untreated, it can prove to very fatal to the patient. So, if you suffer from any of the above said problems, please your doctor.
Trimox is basically a diuretic. It reduces the amount of sodium and water retained by the body and is basically used in the treatment of hypertension.
How To Use
One should take this drug with milk or foot to minimize its effect on the stomach because this drug is know to cause stomach upset if taken on empty stomach. One very important thing to follow is the dosage and time we have to follow every word of the doctor’s advice of taking drug exactly at the same as advised by the doctor. Since Trimox may increase urination, one should avoid taking the dose of the drug just before the bedtime. This will naturally increase your potassium levels therefore it is always advisable to take the advice of your doctor before taking any potassium rich product like the potatoes or bananas.
There are some side effects associated with this drug like diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. This drug may in some cases cause the temporary staining of teeth, if such a thing should happen, you must immediately consult your personal physician and they might lead to some other major complications in the future. Some of the possible side effects include persistent nausea, dark urine, vomiting and stomach/abdominal pain, sore throat or fever easy bruising or bleeding, yellowing eyes or skin. This medication may in very rare cases cause severe intestinal condition that may be because of a resistant bacterium. This condition may occur after a few weeks if treatment is stopped.
Patients should not use any type narcotic pain medications or anti-diarrheal products if you have the symptoms. In case you develop abdominal pain/stomach pain or cramping then you should immediately consult your personal physician.