- A Life-Threatening Disease Destroyed Her Nose March 27, 2017
- Tesaro Announces FDA Approval of Zejula (niraparib) for Women with Recurrent Ovarian Cancer March 27, 2017
- FDA Approves Symproic (naldemedine) for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation March 23, 2017
- FDA Approves Bavencio (avelumab) for Metastatic Merkel Cell Carcinoma March 23, 2017
- This 1 Number Could Reveal Whether You'll Gain Excessive Weight During Pregnancy March 23, 2017
- Here's Why Chrissy Metz Doesn't Want Her 'This Is Us' Character's Weight Loss to Be So Easy March 23, 2017
- Twisting arms for Obamacare repeal, Trump warns Republicans the voters are watching March 21, 2017
- 6 Things To Know About Male Eating Disorders March 21, 2017
- FDA Approves Xadago (safinamide) as an Add-On Treatment for Patients with Parkinson’s Disease March 21, 2017
- FDA Approves Juvéderm Vollure XC for Correction of Facial Wrinkles and Folds in Adults March 20, 2017
INFORMATION ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS
Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable deaths in the United States. Obesity is a chronic long term disease which simply means the accumulation of excess body fat. Obese are at a higher risks of acquiring many serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, osteoarthritis, gallstones, lung disease and sleep apnea, colon cancer, endometrical cancer, depression, than non obese people. Our weight is determined by the amount of energy that we take in as food, and the amount we exhaust as calories in the activities of the day. Body mass index is the best indictor of the ideal weight one should have. It is calculated as weight divided by the square of your height in metres. One or many factors may be responsible for a person’s weight gain. The reasons for weight gain can be: dieting, too much food and not enough exercise, the type of food one eats, under active thyroid, nutritional deficiencies, prescription drugs, food allergies, yeast overgrowth.
One cannot lose weight in a few days, weight loss takes time. And there is no point in restricting one from living life to the fullest but certain dietary changes, eating often than eating less helps in weight loss. If one is seriously trying to shed some pounds medication should be followed by healthy eating and physical activity. But certain minerals are to be supplemented to help one lose weight but not fatigued. Vitamin B complex helps in weight loss. Chromium, Zinc, Co-enzyme Q10, Garcinia cambogia are the mineral that the body needs to aid weight loss. Certain organic herbal teas are very effective in controlling weight.
There are some unexplained, undesirable weight losses which take place as a result of illness. Decrease in body fluid, mass muscle, or fat results in weight loss. Some glandular disease can also eat up your body, such as an overactive thyroid speeds up metabolism, bringing about weight loss. Diabetes which ruins the body’s ability to regulate blood sugar burns off the fat trying to meet its energy needs because sugar is the main source of fuel for the body. Parkinson and Alzheimer can cause weight loss, as well. Mental illnesses like anorexia affects appetite and bring about weight loss.