- Exercise Proves Key to Preventing Breast Cancer Recurrence February 21, 2017
- FDA Approves Xermelo (telotristat ethyl) as First and Only Oral Treatment for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhea in Cancer Patients with Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumors February 28, 2017
- FDA Approves Once-Daily Qtern (dapagliflozin and saxagliptin) Tablets for Adults with Type-2 Diabetes February 28, 2017
- FDA Expands Indication for Revlimid (lenalidomide) as a Maintenance Treatment for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Following Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (auto-HSCT) February 22, 2017
- Colorado governor, once opposed, is softening his stance on legal pot February 26, 2017
- Jerk alligator steals a huge fish off a little boy's line February 26, 2017
- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges February 24, 2017
- Vietnam says Kim murder suspect thought it was a prank February 25, 2017
- Infant who survived in 1920s sideshow incubator dies at 96 February 24, 2017
- Video of 'chubby' tigers taking down a drone may be way darker than you think February 24, 2017
Zyrtec is an antihistamine which is required in preventing sneezing, runny nose, itching, watering of the eyes and other kinds of allergic symptoms. The area of use of this medicine is larger then the ones stated in a doctor’s prescription and may be used to treat hives (urticaria), and other toes of allergic inflammatory conditions.
Ways to be followed while taking Zyrtec
The medicinal drug of Zyrtec should be followed strictly as prescribed by the doctor in the prescription. The most important steps that one needs to remember while taking these medicines are:
• Every dose of this drug should be taken with a full glass of water
• Zyrtec can be taken with or without food
• These tablets should be kept at room temperature away from all possible sources of moisture or heat.
• Zyrtec should be taken only once in a day. However there may be exceptional cases where doctors have suggested more frequent usage of these pills.
• This pills should be taken regularly for getting desired results
Reasons of avoiding Zyrtec
Persons suffering from the following ailments should refrain from using this medicine:
• Kidney dysfunctions
• Liver diseases
• Persons over sixty years of age.
• Women going through pregnancy should avoid Zyrtec as it may cause birth defects in the child.
• Women nursing new born babies should refrain from the use of Zyrtec as it passes into breast milk causing harm to the baby.
Possible side effects
• Allergic reactions like closing of throat, swelling f lips, tongue, hives
• Breathing problems
• Drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness
• Dry moth
• Frequent headaches
There may be other side effects than the ones mentioned above. In cases like these the affected individual must take immediate medical advice.